No Sugar Bugs Club Children’s Dentistry strives to provide you with affordable, high-quality treatment that fits your budget! Your child's treatment plan will include a breakdown of all applicable fees, and we will try our best to ESTIMATE all costs before treatment is administered. We offer a variety of payment options to meet your financial needs at both our Trinity / New Port Richey and Palm Harbor / Westchase offices.
We gladly accept the following insurance plans:
Every Indemnity Insurance Plan
Every PPO Insurance Plan
- Aetna PPO
- Allied Benefit Systems
- Alternative Risk Management
- Altus Dental
- AmeriBen Solutions
- American Administrative Group
- American Administrative Group of CA.
- American Dental Professional Services
- American Sterling
- American Trust Administrators
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant PPO
- Benefit Administrative Systems
- Benefit Group Risk Services
- Best Life
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CB Tracy
- Cigna PPO
- CNiC Health Solutions
- Combined Insurance Services
- Comprehensive Health Services
- Consolidated Health Plan
- Cypress Benefit Admin
- Delta PPO
- Delta Premier
- Dental Benefit Providers
- Dental Health Alliance (DHA)
- Dental Health and Wellness
- Dental Select
- Diversified Group Brokerage - Mahoney Benefits
- DNoA Dural USA
- Employee Benefit Management Services
- EPIC Life
- Epoch Group
- Essex Dental Benefits
- First Dental Health
- Florida Combined Life (FCL) PPO
- FMH Benefit Services
- Fortis PPO
- Guardian Life Insurance Companies
- GEHA Connection
- General Electric (GE) PPO
- Gettysburg Health Administrators
- Government Employee's Health Association
- Great West
- Great-West National Accounts
- Group Benefit Services
- Group Resources Incorporated
- Guardian PPO
- Health Edge/Foundation for Medical Care
- Health Network America
- HealthComp Administrators
- HealthDataLnsites/Premiere Access
- Insurance Administrators of America
- Insurance Design Administrators
- J.W. Terrill Benefits Administrators
- Kansas City Life
- Lincoln Financial
- Maverest Dental Alliance
- MCA Administrators
- Med Tac
- Medical Claim Services
- MetLife PPO
- Midi American Benefits
- NEBCO "Security Life"
- New England Dental Associates
- Nova Health Care Benefits
- NRECA, P5 Health Services
- PaCificare Dental and Vision Administrators
- Principal PPO
- Professional Benefit Administrators
- Reliance Standard
- Right Choice Benefit Admin "The Epoch Group"
- S&S Health Care, Select Benefit Administrators
- Safeguard PPO
- Security Life, Shasta Administrators
- Self-funding Administrators
- Smith Administrators
- Sun Life Finical "Gen Worth"
- The Benefit Group
- TR Paul TransWestern
- United Concordia (Military Provider)
- United Concordia (Non-Military Provider)
- United Concordia (Tricare)
- United Health Care
- Web-TBA Employer Services.
*We particpate in many of these through Connection Dental and do not have agreements directly with every insurance company.
We accept every insurance where you can choose your own dentist.
We accept ALL PPO Insurances.
We offer payment plans through Care Credit.
Our office accepts payments by cash, check and Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
What if my insurance is not listed?
We gladly accept patients with other preferred provider plans (PPOs) as an out-of-network provider. With your child's complete insurance information at the scheduled appointment, we will be glad to handle the paperwork for you and file your insurance claim as a courtesy. Our office will do our best to estimate the anticipated portion that is the patient's responsibility and this amount will be collected at the time professional services will be rendered.
Trinity Pediatric Dentistry is committed to helping you maximize your insurance benefits. If we have all your insurance information 24 hours before you arrive for your child's appointment, we will be happy to electronically file your claims as a courtesy to you. Due to the complex nature of insurance, we can not verify your insurance benefits the day of your appointment.
In addition, because insurance policies vary, we can only estimate your coverage in good faith. It is your responsibility to know your insurance policy. It is required by law that your insurance company pay us within 30 days. After 30 days, you are responsible for the entire balance, paid-in-full, whether your insurance has paid us or not. A late charge of $10.00 will be added to your account once it reaches 60 days past due. If your insurance pays us, we will gladly refund you the re-billing fee.
Please remember that insurance is a contract between you and your insurance company. We are not a part of that contract. We cannot guarantee coverage on certain services or change the amount in which your insurance will pay. We can only help estimate what portion your insurance will pay. Also, we cannot be held responsible for any errors made in the filing of your claims; we file your claims as a courtesy to you.
Please understand that insurance is a benefit for you and your child. If, during the course of treatment, your benefits change, the financially responsible party (you) is accountable for all charges.
If you have any questions about insurance, please call our office and speak to our knowledgeable staff. Keep in mind that Dr. Chuong is a specialist who provides exceptional treatment. We feel our expert care is worth it, and we are happy to help you maximize your insurance benefits.